Monday 11 May 2009

The Affair of the Feathered Fetish

Following on from my review of Larger than Life, I have now set up a sister blog to record the adventures of Colonel Throckmorton P. Gladiolus. The blog will function as a journal for my main Larger than Life character and also a means to test the systems in Larger than Life better.
http://ctpgxi.blogspot.com/
The cast of characters and opening scenes have now been posted with daily updates to follow until the scenario is completed. Depending upon the results of this test, available time and my own personal inclinations, I may continue these adventures with more stories.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work with the LTL blog.
    I've been interested in this game for some time.
    I'll be watching like a hawk to see how things turn out!

    ReplyDelete