Sunday 19 June 2011

Breccia in Threshold

After a rather interesting few days with my new companions in a Tor outside of Threshold, I feel that we can be a good set of companions given the time to get to know each other. My companions seem willing to risk themselves for each other, a trait I was not aware Humansd really understood, (they do not live underground were looking out for others is second nature otherwise the earth takes you).

Lacrimos is a snorer another trait I was not aware of. Dwarves make no noise at night we sleep like the grave.

I have done my errands in Threshold and am happy to see such a busy place though I do miss my mines and people. It seems we may have a job offer. I think this will be a good idea as we need the money at the moment. I will leave the glands to be prepared and collect5 them later.

So with employment in the offing I am content to explore the town and listen to the town folks' gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment