Monday 5 September 2011

11 Thaumont 1000AC - Later that same day

The group is sitting down to a pre-dinner ale or three in the evening when a burly warrior approaches them. He greets Lacrimos first before addressing the rest of the group.

"I am Bogdan Malkovich and a warrior. I seek adventure, fame and glory and ahve heard that this may be had from your leader, Lacrimos. If you will accept me into your company, I shall bring my trusty two-hander to your service. All I require is my fair share of any treasure and rewards that might be gained while I am in your service."

A little later on a balding young man with a long but wispy beard approaches the group. He has a nose like an over-ripe potato and one eye higher than the other. To call him plain would be to insult plain people all over Mystara.

"Greetings, noble ones. I am Vladimir Pushkin, wizard extraordinaire. Your leader, Breccia, put out the word that you sought henchmen and I have come to answer your summons in the pursuit of knowledge and power. Take me into your service and I shall put my not inconsiderable mystical prowess at your beck and call. I require only a full share of the treasure and rewards that we gain while I travel with you and gift you with my powers."

The group responds in the same way to each, telling them to return a little later for a decision.

At this point Breccia states that he would like the magical shortsword. He would willingly pay for it out of his future shares of the treasure but only has enough to pay for half of it right now. What says the group?

No comments:

Post a Comment