Wednesday 14 September 2011

12 Thaumont 1000AC - Eviction Begins

The group sneaks up to the back door under cover of the fog and lurks in the bushes there until Elias has scouted the room beyond it. He finds a kitchen with old tables in it. A rusty stove and a rusty pump complete the ensemble. On the tables lie a variety of pieces of crockery. None appear to have any value. Against one wall lie some old sacks, their hessian exteriors rotting while the goods that were once inside have rotted away or been taken by rodents. Other than these items the room is empty. Wooden doors lead out of the room in all directions. A quick examination of them shows that they are not locked and nothing can be heard through any of them. A circular staircase leads up to the next floor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me (news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

    You can download samples from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete