Wednesday 2 May 2012

May Objective

I have two objectives for May. The first is to complete at least two platoons of my 15mm sci-fi force so that we can begin a small Tomorrow's War mini-campaign. The second is to complete at least 1000 points of spaceships for a Starmada: Admiralty Edition game. Both forces will become important when we eventually kick off our unfeasibly large galaxy-spanning science fiction campaign, although I suspect that getting all the details in place will take until we are both in our dotage. I have no secondary objective this month, but if I complete both objectives and my current eBay sales go well then I shall treat myself to another fleet pack from Brigade Models and some more IFVs for the Bwendi army, so that I can field a full company of infantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment